Cast Iron and Aluminum Cylinder Heads
We are the only company in the Nashville, TN area whose only business is dedicated strictly to cylinder head rebuilding and exchange. Our only business is rebuilding and exchanging car and truck cylinder heads (cast iron and aluminum heads), for both domestic and foreign vehicles. Our reputation is second to none and is built on our high customer satisfaction. We are committed to performing each job to the highest standards available today.
Rebuilding Cylinder Heads
All work for rebuilding your cast iron or aluminum cylinder heads is done right here in our Nashville shop. The process begins with a thorough tear-down and inspection of your cylinder head. We completely evaluate all components in your cylinder head and identify what needs to be repaired.
Our machine shop is manned by our certified machinists and technicians. We handle your heads with precision perfection to ensure exact restoration, including:
- Resurfacing is performed
- Valve seats are triple angle cut
- Each valve is machine dressed at the stem and face
- All springs are tension tested
- Rocker studs are replaced when necessary
- New freeze plugs, pollution plugs, valve keepers and valve seals are installed
- The cylinder head is then vacuum tested to ensure proper seating of all the valves
All work conforms with OEM specs.
Call Us Today At ♦ (615) 227-9300
Mon - Fri: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed